Performance Soft Tissue Therapist
Nick trained at the London School of Sports Massage in 2005, and has taught Sports Massage at the North London School of Sports Massage since 2006. He has worked with both members of the public and elite athletes since his graduation. In his early life he competed as a trampolinist and gymnast.
Nick has subsequently worked at many major sporting events including:
- London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games: clinical lead for sports massage
- Glasgow Commonwealth Games 2014: venue medical manager for gymnastics
- Baku European Games 2015: clinical lead for sports massage
- London IAAF World Championships and IPC Para-World Championships 2017: physical therapy team leader
- Ashgabat Asian Martial Arts & Indoor Games 2017: sports massage service team leader
- Gold Coast Commonwealth Games 2018: athletes’ village recovery centre manager.